Make up meetings are fun and easy. They can be done at another Rotary location, event or even online. Click here for a list of various ways to do a make up meeting.
Makeup Meeting Rules
1) If you anticipate missing a meeting, you can make up for it up to 2 weeks before that date. If you miss a meeting, you have up to 2 weeks after the missed meeting to make up.
2) Members do not have to make up for times when the club does not meet.
3) If a member attempts to make up at another club and that club either did not meet that week, or changed venues, the club member can let their club’s secretary know the date and time of the attempted make-up and it will count as a makeup towards a missed meeting.
4) It is the member's responsibility to make sure the secretary is properly notified about your make up meeting.
What counts as a makeup?
1) Attending club functions (board meetings, committee meetings, club fundraisers, etc) 2) Attending another Rotary Clubs meeting. 3) Attending a District Rotary Function (District Conference, District Planning Sessions, Training Sessions, etc). 4) Online Makeups
Attending Another Club's Meeting
Check the Official Directory or use the Club Locator to get meeting and contact information. Be sure to call or e-mail before you show up for a meeting.
Please pickup a make up slip from the club your are visiting. Then provide this slip to your club's secretary.
How to make up a meeting online (Rotary eClub One)
STEP 2: Read a variety of current articles in our Programs section and/or choose articles from our Archived Programs list and/or information from our Avenues of Service pages. You will be required to answer questions. There is space on the makeup request form for up to three articles to be reviewed, however you will need to read more than three to meet your 30 minute visit obligation.
STEP 3: At the end of your 30 minute visit click on Make-up Request Form from the drop-down menu at top of page OR the bottom of each make-up program.
STEP 4: Read Makeup Request Form carefully, and follow instructions. A Make-Up Form will appear once you press the SUBMIT button (one time only) and an email copy will be sent to the email address you provided.
PRINT YOUR MAKE-UP FORM (just in case you do not recieve the makeup email)
Once your make-up appears in your email box, forward a copy to your club secretary.