How to make up for missed meetings?
Missed a meeting? No worries! Makeup meetings are fun and easy.
- Attend meetings at other Rotary International clubs
- The Club Finder can help you find meeting and contact information for other clubs.
- Attend club functions (board meetings, committee meetings, club fundraiser events, etc.)
- Attend a District or Rotary International function (conference, workshops, planning sessions, etc.)
- Make up for a missed meeting online via Rotary eClub One
- Read an article or watch a video, then complete and submit the makeup form.
- If you anticipate missing a meeting, you can make up for it up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you missed a meeting, you can make up for it up to 2 weeks afterwards.
- You do not have to make up for times when the club does not meet.
- If you tried to attend a meeting at another club, but found that club did not meet that week or changed venues, it will still count as a makeup meeting.
- It is the your responsibility to inform your club secretary of your makeup meeting.